Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Randomness...

Heyya. Long time no see.

I'm so glad I had finally have a chance to blog.

Feel so Happy, that I can get the chance to blog.

There's many things that has happened in my life.

Fun things, Sad things, Meaningful things, Useless things.

It has come to this part. Where I have to say, SPM SUCK!

Muhahahaha. Joking. I am trying my best to study right now.

Stress comes. Happy at the fact that SPM is going to be over.

Form 5 Form 5. The Best Experience I have ever had in my entire life so far.

I want to relive my memories but how sad. Memories are just memories.

Today I spoke to my ex about Memories.

Much to say and spoken. It was a good convo.

I love my memories as she loves her memories.

She would never give up her memories for new memories.

I on the other hand, would give up my memories but cherish them before I do.

Well, that's all I have to say to you.

Wish me luck on my SPM. Don't miss me (Just Kidding) ^_^

Oh, and to whomever reading this. Good Luck on your SPM too!(Form 5s)

Wish all your results will turn out fine. Good Luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment