Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm really sorry

This message goes out to one of my Good Friends, Ivan Lim Hao Wei.

I can't tell you how much I'm sorry.

I know that I have crossed the line and made you ignore me.

I just can't imagine my life not having a great friend like you.

I didn't think properly before making that decision I made.

I'm not going to make up any excuses.

Straight forward truth.

I don't mind that you make fun of me all the time. But there is a limit to that too.

I tried my best to ignore some but it was seriously over the limit.

I'm really sorry for what I have done. I regret every single second of it.

I'm still regretting it now. I really hope we can get back together and be friends.

Its totally up to you. I just want to say that I'm sorry and that I will always be waiting for you to accept me as your friend once more.

Sincerely,
Johnny Yap Wei Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment