Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I have been kinda busy this past few weeks.

Once again I'm in front of the computer wondering what to type.

When I think about it, blogspot helps people remember their past. The good and the bad altogether.

Well, I would like to start this post with the events that I'm helping out with.

There is the KBU Green Day, Book Fair, Ping pong tournament.

So busy nowadays and I'm still waiting for my laptop to be repaired by ASUS.

Can you believe it? They told me that my number could not be reached. But when I was there, they tried calling my cellphone and it worked perfectly fine. What a joke.

Oh well, it seems that now the problem with my laptop is the processor. It has nothing to do with the graphic card because he changed 2 new graphic cards for me.

I hope it is repaired and sent to me on Tuesday, 11/10/11, right before my birthday as promised by their repairman.

Where was I again? Oh yeah, busy busy busy. I've been so busy helping out that I haven't got time to enjoy myself. Only today I have the time to publish this new post.

Next, the account phase test for the new semester. Ah yes, it was okay. Most of us were struggling to finish the test. I, myself think that I did quite well. I almost forgot how to do the depreciation. Silly me.

Its gonna be my older sister's birthday soon. 10/10/11 Monday. Me, my younger brother and younger sister are planning to buy her Dr.Dre studio edition headphones. How cool is that? It just costs RM480. I hope she appreciates this gift because its a present for her birthday in advance for at least 3 years. Hahaha.

Well, that's about it. I will be back with new posts. I want to tell myself that, if ever I return and read this post. I want myself to be glad that I was introduced to blogspot by someone that name I forgot. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment